Born out from Sweden, Stey delivers a new solution to urban living.
Stey is a property-technology startup that designs urban buildings and communities where all services and facilities are vertically integrated under one roof. We blend private living with access to shared community and public spaces. Through a combination of traditional hospitality and the smartest digital solutions we have created an innovative balance of home, co-living space and hotel. Designed on the principles of sharing we not only make it possible to live urban but are also more cost-effective and sustainable.
Our offices are located in the heart of Beijing’s CBD, next to Guomao / Kerry center.
Wechat Official Account: Stey
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
At Stey, we are building a socially and environmentally conscience digital SaaS to enable any property developer to run a fully functional residential/hotel property efficiently and profitably. To meet our long-term vision for more sustainable living practices, we provide property owners with building utility consumption optimization, ESG (Environmental, social and corporate governance) based tokenized reward program that helps guests make more socially and environmentally conscious decisions. However, we also offer a suite of optimized standard features like integrated Property Management Systems (PMS), on-demand concierge services, digitized payments and booking systems. We want to make sure our users are future proof in a world where sustainable and a data-driven , seamless digital experience will be the standard of running a multi-unit residential property or hotel.
在 Stey，我们在搭建一个具有社会和低碳意识的数字化 SaaS平台。我们的目标是让任何房地产开发商都能够有效地节能，高效地运营现代化住宅/酒店物业。为了实现我们对低碳环保的价值观，我们为业主提供建筑层面节能优化系统、以及基于 ESG 的代币化奖励系统，帮助客人做出更具社会和环境意识的决策。在可持续和数据驱动发展的这个基础上Stey同时也在优化传统物业管理系统，数字化支付和预订系统, 让我们的客户和运营团队拥有更好面向未来的数字化解决方案。
- Responsible for frontend web development, maintaining high performance and writing code that is maintainable
- Continuous improvement to user experience, optimizing page interactions
- Research industry tech processes, providing planning optimization and improving product features
- Undergraduate degree or above in computer science or related fields
- Strong understanding of frontend technologies, understanding of Http protocol and relevant dev tools
- Strong understanding of the React framework and experience with Ant design, large scale project development experience is a plus
- Experience with mobile development, familiar with CSS3 animations
- Good coding principles, logical code structure and naming procedures
- Sense of responsibility, solid teamwork skills and abilities to cope with pressure
- Solid levels of English listening and speaking skills, capable of reading English dev docs
- Passionate about always learning / understanding new and upcoming trends (Crypto, Web3, ext.)
- You’re passionate about smart home and designing the future of living.
- 熟练掌握React框架和有Ant design经验，有大型项目开发经验者优先
- 热衷于学习/了解新的和即将到来的趋势（加密货币、Web3 等）
At Stey you will join, a cross-cultural and international team of professionals, with a strong work ethic and passion to create fantastic user experiences. The Stey team comprises of high caliber individuals from top tier companies, including ex-McKinsey, ex-Apple and ex-ofo. We value Agile delivery and the Lean Startup Methodology, all the while respecting a healthy work-life balance. We believe independent critical thinking is super important and we have minimal layers of management hierarchy: you will report directly to the CTO.
在Stey， 你将加入一个跨文化的国际专业团队，致力于创造极致的用户体验。Stey 团队由来自顶级公司的高素质人才组成，包括前麦肯锡，Apple，ofo等成员。我们重视敏捷交付和精益创业，始终尊重工作与生活的健康平衡。我们看重独立的思维模式，团队扁平化管理：你将直接向CTO汇报。