If you are seeking to be an early team member in a high-potential start-up with already-secured funding, we ’ d love to speak to you.
About The Company:
We envision a world where everyone has access to transparent, trustless, robust financial infrastructure. Where accountability of financial institutions is in the hands of common citizens, globally, and this trustless foundation is intrinsic to the system.
We enable risk customization, interest, borrowing/lending, leverage, and the creation of safe assets for the cryptocurrency universe. Our protocol is based on peer-reviewed financial engineering, built on decentralized infrastructure where every step is transparent, trustless, and regulatory compliant. No margin calls. No counter party risk. No liquidation. You never need to trust the system (or anyone in it) with ownership of your assets. We deeply believe this will create a new, more inclusive financial system world-wide, unlocking and delivering novel sources of value to all users.
Senior Frontend Developer
You are passionate about software and you love to build a superior user experience.
- Work with product management team and UX team to develop a world class financial system
- Understand requirements to build a user friendly application
- Communicate requests to backend engineers for any new APIs needed and optimization of existing APIs
- Able to think from a user perspective to recommend/add features for a better user experience.
- Able to push back if requirements are not clear or if the UX might not be sound
- Independently build world-class UI with clean front end code with minimal guidance
- Formally trained with a strong academic record (CS degree preferred)
- 3+ years of professional experience, worked on frontend project with React
- working with frontend development techniques and stacks (Webpack, SASS, CSS3, HTML5)
- Experience with 3rd-party REST API integrations
- Strong knowledge of version control software, specifically Git
- Basic knowledge of blockchain / crypto. Preferable knowledge of web3.js.
- (Bonus) Familiar with at least one backend language like Python / Ruby / Java / Rust
- (Bonus) Familiar with Linux server and basic DevOps skills
- (Bonus) Experienced in smart contract programming (Solidity)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English language are a given.
- A strong plus if you can speak Chinese(Mandarin)
- Links to your GitHub/Stack Overflow/Personal Blog or something that you ’ ve built
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile (if any)